When you save an optimized document with rollover states, each rollover state is saved as a separate file. By default, rollover states are named using the corresponding slice name plus the mouse action that triggers the rollover state (i.e. logo_small2-2over.gif, logo_small2-2out.gif, logo_small2-2down.gif, logo_small2-2up.gif). Image Splitter supports the events:
To convert selected slice to rollover image
- right-click on selected slice
- in the displayed pop up menu select "Add rollover images"
- to change rollover state image click "Change Image" button on Rollover window.
- to delete rollover state click on "Clear Image" button.
You can save your image as html file ("File->Save as...") or insert html code into existing html file ("View->Slice section source").
With this program you are able to slice your picture for pasting in an HTML table without any delay! Every slice can be assigned with HTML tags HREF, ALT, TARGET, OnMouseOver, OnMouseOut. Built-in easy-to-use HTML editor helps you to manage an obtained html code.
Advantages of the program:
- BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG graphic formats are supported
- Secure Image Mode
- Batch processing facility
- Auto selection of slice formats for image filesize reduction
- Auto color selection for No Image slices
- Customized friendly user interface
- Built-in easy-to-use HTML editor
- User-definable Snap To Grid
- User-definable fill pattern and colors for the areas
- Tags and events: ALT, TARGET, OnMouseOver, OnMouseOut are supported
- Fast testing the results obtained